Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
December 15, 2019
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Dec. 14 (21:10)
County Chapter Contract Negotiations Informational Meetings Scheduled for December 18 & 20
Albuquerque Area Fire Fighters
12.13.19
Message to Membership from President Justin Cheney
Albuquerque Area Fire Fighters
12.13.19
Friday Update 12-13-19
IAFF Local 1014
12.13.19
REMINDER: CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY
Cambridge Fire Fighters
12.12.19
2019 Run-Off Election Results
IAFF Local 1403
12.12.19
Inverness Ice Rescue
South Metro Firefighters IAFF LOCAL 2086
12.12.19
     
Contract Downloads

You can download the current Contracts by clicking on the links below:

Order By: [Name] [Date] - [Descendant]


2008-2012 Local 1164 CBA (2.57 MB)
2012-2015 Local 1164 CBA (1.36 MB)
2015-2018 Local 1164 CBA (4.58 MB)

Last updated: Dec. 20, 2017

*Please Note*: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the pdf file.
(Click the image to download Acrobat Reader.)

     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

253216 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image