Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
January 21, 2020
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Jan. 20 (21:10)
VPFF Scholarship
Henrico Professional Firefighters Association
01.20.20
Monday Morning Headlines 1/20/2020
Denver Firefighters Local 858
01.20.20
NLFD 2019 Fire Marshal's Year End Report
New London Fire Fighters
01.19.20
Local 21 Regrets To Announce The Passing Of Retired Captain Tim Pleau
IAFF Local 21
01.18.20
Installation Dinner
Stockton Firefighters
01.17.20
Colorado Avalanche/858 Discount tickets
Denver Firefighters Local 858
01.17.20
     
Contact Us
IAFF Local 1164
14910 Farmington Rd.
Livonia, MI 48154

Phone: 7344662444
Mail FormEmail Contact Form
Your Full Name: *
Contact Phone Number:
Contact Email Address: *
Email Message: *

(Enter the code displayed in the image.)

* Required Fields
     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

253286 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image