Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
October 16, 2019
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Oct. 15 (21:10)
Biloxi Ct. Structure Fire
South Metro Firefighters IAFF LOCAL 2086
10.15.19
PAC Volunteers Needed
Albuquerque Area Fire Fighters
10.15.19
2019 Election Results
IAFF Local 42
10.15.19
TA Contract 2019-2021
IAFF Local 1805
10.14.19
NLFD AWARDED FEMA GRANT
New London Fire Fighters
10.14.19
Catoosa CBA 2019-2020
Professional Fire Fighters of Oklahoma
10.14.19
     
Open Burn Information
Updated On: Sep 07, 2018

Download:


     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

253137 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image