Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
October 25, 2020
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Oct. 25 (05:10)
55th IAFF Convention - Virtually
UPFFA
10.24.20
8 new firefighters sworn into Springfield Fire Department
IAFF Local 648
10.24.20
One person injured after car crashed into utility pole on Central Street in Springfield
IAFF Local 648
10.24.20
Meeting Notice | November 2020
IAFF Local 21
10.23.20
General Membership Meeting
IAFF Local 1403
10.23.20
1403 Elections
IAFF Local 1403
10.23.20
     
Child Car Seat Check
Updated On: Sep 07, 2018

Download:


     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

253998 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image