Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
February 22, 2020
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Feb. 21 (21:10)
Last Minute Ball Information
Denver Firefighters Local 858
02.21.20
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS 2020
New London Fire Fighters
02.21.20
Annual Northland Cup Charitable Hockey Game
IAFF Local 21
02.21.20
Manchester's Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner
PFFNH
02.21.20
Merrimack Green Balls of Fire
PFFNH
02.21.20
Walk of Fire
PFFNH
02.21.20
     
Walmart Donation
Updated On: Aug 02, 2019

     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

253353 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image