Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
December 01, 2020
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Dec. 01 (21:10)
LETTER OF COMMUNICATION
Cambridge Fire Fighters
12.01.20
Coping With Grief During COVID-19 Pandemic
IAFF Local 42
11.30.20
December Meetings Canceled
IAFF Local 42
11.30.20
Monday Morning Headlines
Denver Firefighters Local 858
11.30.20
11/27/2020 11 Lawrence Street
Norwalk Professional Firefighters
11.27.20
Meeting Notice | December 2020
IAFF Local 21
11.27.20
     
     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

254092 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image