Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
January 21, 2020
Blog Updates

Elections
>>View All


PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.


Affiliates

IAFF Local Newswire
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Jan. 20 (21:10)
VPFF Scholarship
Henrico Professional Firefighters Association
01.20.20
Monday Morning Headlines 1/20/2020
Denver Firefighters Local 858
01.20.20
NLFD 2019 Fire Marshal's Year End Report
New London Fire Fighters
01.19.20
Local 21 Regrets To Announce The Passing Of Retired Captain Tim Pleau
IAFF Local 21
01.18.20
Installation Dinner
Stockton Firefighters
01.17.20
Colorado Avalanche/858 Discount tickets
Denver Firefighters Local 858
01.17.20
     

May 13, 2018

Feb 15, 2018

Dec 04, 2017

Feb 22, 2017

Apr 26, 2017

Sep 23, 2015
The body of fallen firefighter Dennis Rodeman leaves Gorsline Runciman Funeral Home headed for the Breslin Center this morning for his 10 a.m. funeral. Rodeman was killed by a hit-and-run driver last week.(Photo: Dave Wasinger/Lansing State Journal) Click Here To View The Video http://www.ustream.tv/channel/21267550 4 p.m.
Sep 11, 2016

Jun 26, 2015



Page Last Updated: May 13, 2018 (09:41:25)
     
IAFF Local 1164
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

253286 hits since Mar 25, 2010
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image